Learn how to perfect your pastry and try our pies, pudings and tarts class.
Under our chefs expert tuition you will make a selection of delicious sweet and savoury pies puddings and tarts.
The class starts with a coffee and a chat with the chef about the class ahead, and then it’s through to the kitchens for demonstrations of the dishes you’ll be cooking. Next it’s time to roll up your sleeves get on an apron, learn new skills and enjoy replicating the sweet treats under our chef’s expert instruction.
We firmly believe that great cooking isn’t about recipes, it’s about techniques and you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors. In every class, you will get hands-on experience throughout the class. For some dishes the chefs will have done some of the prep for you so that you can maximise your hands-on time with cooking and learning
We don’t give you a recipe print out during the class, as we want you enjoy the experience rather than simply following a recipe. We will email you the recipe pack after the class. Our chefs are always happy to answer any questions during and after the class.
At the end of your cookery experience, you can retire to the dining room to enjoy the fruits of your labour with a glass of wine/ soft drink. The class includes time to sit down and enjoy your culinary creations. However if you do wish to take any food that you have cooked home with you, please bring suitable containers. Please note – we are unable to accept any responsibility/liability for food taken out of the cookery school.
You will make a selection from these example dishes :
- Chicken Pie with Pearl Barley & Tarragon
- Self Saucing Lemon Pudding
- Empanada Pastry
- Chocolate Tart
- Cornish pasty
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to the commencement of the class. On arrival you will be directed to our coffee lounge where you can meet the chef and chat about the class.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe, non-slip footwear. An apron will be provided for you to use during the class.
- Please note – we are unable to accept any responsibility/liability for food taken out of the cookery school, however if you do wish to take any food that you have cooked home with you, please bring suitable containers.
There are no reviews yet.