The Kids Cookery Club for age 6 – 13 years (the class runs from 10am – 3pm )
Children will learn from the following:
- Ingredients: and where they come from, how and where they are grown and what they taste like.
- Cooking from around the world: make and eat food from places around the world such as Italy, Spain, India, and England.
- Baking: cakes, biscuits, butter cream, chocolate, sprinkles & lots of fun.
- Bread and pasta: making bread dough and fresh pasta
- The Children will eat what they make for lunch (and take anything left over home if you’d like).
Previous dishes include:
- Tortilla Quiche
- BBQ Chicken Drumstick
- Rocky Road
- Leek and Potato Frittata
- Crisp Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken Fajitas
- Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Italian Chicken in Breadcrumbs
- Yummy Jam Buns
Please arrive 10 mins prior to the commencement of the class, on arrival you will be directed to the school where you can meet the chef and chat about the class.
Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe, non-slip footwear. An apron will be provided for you to use during the class.
Please note – we are unable to accept any responsibility/liability for food taken out of the cookery school, however if you do wish to take any food that you have cooked home with you, please bring suitable containers.