The cookery school has reopened, and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the school for your cookery class.
If your cookery class was postponed you should have been contacted by us with a new date, if you have any questions or would prefer to have your booking converted to gift vouchers (which are valid for a year) that’s not a problem – please let us know.
We have the following safeguarding measures in place:
• We have reduced our class sizes from 12 to 14 attendees to 8 to 10 attendees to allow for social distancing guidelines.
• As a food preparation area, we already have stringent hygiene standards but will be increasing our use of sanitising solutions, customers and staff will be requested to use hand sanitiser prior to entering the school and during the class.
• Our staff will be wearing face shields or masks
• We will be taking staff and customers temperatures with an infra-red non-contact thermometer prior to entering the cookery school.
• It is up to customers own preference if they wish to wear a mask during the class.
Our aim is to provide the same great experience that our customers enjoy whilst incorporating all the necessary safety practices.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
The CCS Team